3. Access to the website and its content is always permissible on a temporary basis, in the sense that the museum (as of now EMST) is entitled at any time without notice to exclude, limit, and modify access to the website universally or its subpages.
4. EMST reserves the right to permit access to the website, universally, or to its subpages, by secure user identification process. In this case, the username and password will be sent to access beneficiaries. The beneficiaries are required not to disclose these data in any way to third parties. EMST reserves the right to suspend temporarily or permanently any access beneficiary user, without prior notice, to protected subpages of the website, such action if it is done for technical reasons or there is sufficient evidence of violation of these Terms or the current legislation.
5. The website and its content are available to users “as it is” and EMST assumes no liability or responsibility nor guarantees in total: a) the accuracy, quality, completeness and validity of the content universally, b) the content derived from third parties and is automatically inserted in this, or refers to other websites (hyperlinks), c) that the website is available via server free of viruses, harmful or other similar applications.
6. As users of the website you accept to undertake all protective measures against viruses, harmful code or other similar applications.
7. As users of the website you acknowledge that the site and its content do not substitute or replace the administrative structures and institutions of EMST to whom you should address. EMST is responsible for the validity and updating of the published information of academic interest.
8. The website provides hyperlinks, mentioning third party websites, solely for your convenience. The citation of a hyperlink as such, does not indicate that EMST acknowledges, or approves the content of the websites the hyperlinks refer to.
9. The content of the Site is available to users under the constraints of copyright protection law. EMST the holder of all copyrights of the content of the website or has the permission of the beneficiaries, to make authorized use of the content, where required.
10. Any personal data have been published only for information purposes of the academic activities of the EMST personnel. The use of such data and its further processing for other purposes is in violation of Law. 2472/97.
11. EMST reserves the right to make use of the traffic data of this website for statistical reasons, to draw conclusions about its use and improve its operation for the benefit of the users in compliance with the GDPR laws.
12. It is strictly prohibited to print, reproduce, upload, distribute, transmit or redistribute for sale, modify, republish, publish, perform, compile, configure, frame (mirror) for any other use, part or the entirety of the material of the mapping of the website (layout), without the prior written consent of EMST.
13. The user / visitor of the website takes responsibility for any damage caused from misuse or abuse of the relevant services. Under no circumstances, including negligence, EMST is not responsible for any damage of the visitor-user of the webpages, services, options of the website, to which he access with own initiative and knowledge of the present terms.
15. The interpretation and application of these Terms are governed exclusively by Greek Law. Any disputes arising from the use of the website shall be resolved under the jurisdiction of the Athens courts.
16. All communication related to the Website will be addressed to the Administrator and will be submitted exclusively via email to the address email@example.com